04 August, 2009

My Everything

Indeed Lord, to You, I give you my everything.

I just like to share with you a song that I had written about a year back. This was actually the first song that I had ever written, and to me, it expresses my feelings towards God. Here's the video of me playing it, and the lyrics goes like this:



My Everything - Daniel Choo
------------------------------
When I think of You
And All that You've done for me
All the suffering You've been through
I'm humbled

Lord why would You even care
For someone so undeserving
The cross yet You chose to bear
I'm speechless

Chorus:
You are all I need
My everything, Jesus
Your blood has purchased me
My everything, my everything

Bridge:
I just surrender all of my life
And let You guide me with Your hands
My heart just wants to say "I love You"
I love You

I am honoured that people have used my song in their churches for worship. To me, all that matters is that the lyrics touches people's lives. Indeed, we cry out "I love You" to our God and Saviour, the One who has borne our sins on the cross at Calvary. What's even more amazing is His resurrection. The curse of sin (which is death) has been overcome by our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Jesus lives today and is sitting at the right hand of God, interceding for us. For without Jesus, we cannot enjoy the close relationship that we now have with God. Lord Jesus, indeed I love you.

Here's the song being played in a church. It's all for Your glory Lord, may You be glorified.

No comments: